Outdoor Billboard Advertising Success
Building a successful outdoor advertising campaign for advertisers is what we do well. To give you an idea how we work, these are the main guidelines we use to create a visual story for your business.
Effortless Outdoor Media designs and creates:
- A visual story with your art.
- Use a “call to action” like a phone number, web address, or even a street address.
- Three basic elements with a focus on a single idea are part of effective designs: an image or graphic, words of impact, and a logo or company name.
- Designs must be easy to read. Large fonts are used with adequate spacing between letters, words and lines to increase readability.
- All text is composed of upper and lower case characters. (All uppercase characters have been proven hard to read).
- Be Brief: Copy is minimized between five and nine words.
- Color selection combinations with high contrast works best. (Research shows that high color contrast can improve outdoor advertising recall by 38%)